Campaigns are automated sequences of events (such as emails, SMS, calls, voicemails, etc.) which will help you gather and convert more leads while you’re focused on running your business.
Step 1: Create a Campaign.
- Create a campaign by clicking +Create Campaign in the top right.
- Choose a name for your campaign.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Setup the Campaign Configuration.
- Use the dropdown for “Campaign Configuration” to establish settings for the campaign. You can set up a window for campaign event delivery (such as Mon-Fri 8am-5pm), assign users within HighLevel to a campaign, automatically determine what next campaign contacts/leads will go into, and more.
Step 3: Add events to your campaign. These events will be your automated sequence.
- Click +Add Event to add a new event.
- Select the type you wish to use in the pop-up window that appears.
- There are many different things you can do with events. Some of the highlights are:
- You can have multiple different types of events in the same campaign
- You can change the timings of your events as you desire
- You can send it immediately or have it wait for any number of minutes/hours/days.
- It’s important to note that the next event will be relative to the previous event.
- For example, if you have the first event set to send 30 minutes after a lead is entered into the campaign, and then you put a 30-minute wait for the second event, the second event will send 30 minutes after the first event.
Once you have created your campaign, ensure that it is changed from draft to published, in order for it to run.